Sunday, October 14, 2012

Slow and Steady Wins the Race. . . .Number of the Day

To all of my fellow followers and visitors. . . I am at the half-way mark of the 1st marking period and I feel like I have been "stuck". We have been state testing, STAR testing, and having schedule changes out to "wazoo".  Every time I feel like I make progress with the curriculum. . . .WHAM . . . we have another schedule change or day off that slows the pace of the lesson. I then have to go back and review before continuing on! Please tell me I'm not the only one!

So needless to say, we have been working on place value. We are now onto factors and multiples but the students still need so much support with place value! I want them to get it and move on but as we all know. . . . slow and steady wins the race. Soooooo I've made these place value worksheets as a daily morning activity to help them get quicker and faster with place value and understand the difference between the "digit" and the value of that digit. It is available in my TPT store so be sure to check it out!


0 comments:

Post a Comment